Thursday 16 July 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Emma’s Rants and Reviews.

Since I have finished uni and don’t really have much else to do at the moment (other than look for a job) I thought that I would write a blog to keep me busy and thousands entertained ha.

Seeing that some of my lovely friends have made it perfectly clear that I myself am not particularly interesting I have decided that instead of rambling on about me I will give my rants and reviews on TV programmes and films. This will not only give me a chance to watch even more TV and films but you people can go out and live your lives and then just read my reviews instead.

You might want my trusty opinion on something before you watch something or maybe you will just want to have a peruse of my blog to see what cripe I’m spouting this time. Either way enjoy!

Emma

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment