Wednesday 29 July 2009

Eastenders

I was literally wetting my pants with excitement to see the Teeny Weeny talent contest in Eastenders, it was all anyone was talking about. Although, what kind of children’s talent show dishes out three grand prize money anyway? When it came around it was hilarious with Bobby Beale (great name) getting caught cheating and little toothless Tiff’s rendition of I’m a fire starter.

That Sayed is blatantly going to be in denial about the fact that he likes his women men shaped for ages. I mean, how can he not resist camper-than-Christmas- Christian in his endless supply of one size fits all Matalan vests. I just hope this storyline doesn’t drag as long as the whole ‘Danielle is Ronnie’s daughter’ storyline, although, knowing Eastenders, we’re in this for the long haul…
Lock up 'yer sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment