Wednesday 29 July 2009

Day time TV: Thoughts of a slob

I watched This Morning for all of Fern’s last week to get my final Fern fix before she left (not just because I’m unemployed and have nothing else to do). I cant believe that she’s going to be replaced by Holly Willoby my boyfriend will be glued to the TV screen everyday. It was all very sad even Phil shed a tear, bless him but it was good to remenis.

Bye Bye Fern!
Image courtesy of Gettyimages.com

That Allison Hammond is totally insane she’s an ex BB housemate whose done well for herself getting to interview all those film star types.

Bleeding eck I don’t know how Jeremy Kyle can bear to go into work to see that rabble, I’d be scared that I was going to catch pikey.
Jezza Kyle. Stern but fair!

I know what I want to be… a Loose Women. They have the best job getting to sit around chatting. I’d be perfect for it!

I finally got my Gilmore Girls fix. I’d been having withdrawal symptoms since I left uni, us Wordsworth girls watched it almost everyday. Since I’d been back I hadn’t seen a peep. I knew that it’s on E4 sometime in between all the Desperate Housewives and Friends but somehow kept missing it. It’s the last series as well when Lorelai is married to Chris but still loves Luke awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment