Wednesday 29 July 2009

Big Brother's Birthday week


I loved Big Brother’s birthday week, seeing the old housemates made me feel all nostalgic of Big Brother memories past. When I saw Half-wit and Craig doing the obstacle course I vividly remembered watching it the first time, ten years ago oh em gee.

I wasn’t enjoying that Noirin walking around with a face like smacked arse though I came to the conclusion that if Marcus kept asking me to cuddle him I probably wouldn’t be looking too happy either.

Charlie and Rodrigo are so cute I could just eat them up.

My little brother was on Little Brother on Wednesday he was actually shown quite a bit and got a photo with George Lamb who he reckons is a “stand up fella”. He also met
Brian Bello, Nikki Graham, Samanda and Dane Bowers though he didn’t have a clue he was (who does to be fair). He’s even in the advert now looking goofy behind Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment